UP Police Driver recruitment 2019 vacancy details are available here to download. All candidates who want to apply for this vacancy may check the UP Police Driver recruitment 2019 Notification from this article. Dear user, there is good news for all the Uttar Pradesh state candidates.
UP Police Driver Recruitment 2019 vacancy details
The UP Police Driver Recruitment 2019 vacancy details and Promotion Board of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Driver posts in the Police Department. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam.
The full details about the post, vacancies, eligibility criteria, application fee etc are given below.
<<<<UP Police Driver Recruitment>>>>
Name of the Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
Notification: Uttar Pradesh Police Driver Recruitment 2019
Official website: www.uppbpb.gov.in
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Total number of Vacancies: 8000
Pay scale for the Job: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- per month.
UP Police Driver Recruitment 2019 Application fee
The candidates must have to pay Rs. 200 as examination fee and Rs. 30 as applications fee.
For SC and ST category candidates the application fee is Rs.150
The candidates can pay the examination fee through cash deposits on E-Mitra Kiosk or Jan Suvidha Kendra.
The applied candidates are selected based on the following phases.
<<<<UP Police Model Papers>>>>
- Written Exam – First there is a common written exam is conducted for all applying candidates.
- Physical Standard Test – Next, the candidates those who are qualified in the written exam are called for the Physical standard test.
- Physical Efficiency Test – After that the Physical efficiency test is conducted.
- Proficiency Test and – Then Proficiency test is held
- Medical Test – Finally Medical test is conducted for the candidates.
UP Police Driver Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Conditions
The candidates those who are going to apply for the Driver Post in Uttar Pradesh Police Department must hold the following eligibility conditions:
The candidates must possess the “Transport Vehicle Driving License”.
Also, the candidates must have passed the driving test.
Age Limits for the applying candidates
The candidate’s age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on January 01-2019.
How to apply for the UP Driver Recruitment?
<<<<UP Police Solved Papers>>>>
In order to apply for the Uttar Pradesh state Police Department Driver post, there is a separate procedure is there. Here we mention the procedure for applying for the post. Follow this procedure for applying for the Driver post:
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh state Police Department that was given above.
- Under this website, search for the ‘Driver Recruitment’ notification.
- Select the “Apply Online” option from the menu.
- The Application form for applying the recruitment appears on the screen.
- Fill in the necessary details. After filling in the details, verify once again.
- And finally, submit the application.
- Make a print out of the application. This can be used in future in case of any consequences.
For more information, you can visit our site now and then. Thanks for paying your attention to this post.